CON.TXT 2020 will be held again at the Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City in the exciting Pentagon City neighborhood of Arlington, Va., just across the river from Washington, D.C. Events will begin the morning of Friday, July 23rd and go through the afternoon of Sunday, July 26th.
This year, we will only have the King Studio available at the con rate of $139 (plus tax) per night. All rooms have a sofa-bed in addition to the king sized bed. This is a special CON.TXT rate, and it is guaranteed only until the beginning of July. Reserve early to ensure you get the type of room you want!
RESERVATIONS: There are two handy ways to book your hotel room.
- Call 800-331-3131 and reference the CON.TXT Women in Media Event at the Residence Inn Pentagon City to make a reservations at the group rate.
- To book online, click on this direct link: Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City
Note: If you book online and attempt to make your reservation to check in prior to 7/23/20 or stay beyond 7/26/20, the system will respond that there are no rooms available. If you want to stay outside those dates, make a separate reservation and contact us at email@example.com so we can ask the hotel to manually give you a rate of $169 per night. Also, if you are booking a room for two or more people, you will need to call the hotel after booking the room to add the additional names to the registration. (If you are planning to check in together, you are not required to add the names ahead of time; this is mostly useful for people who will be checking in separately.)
- Wireless high-speed internet access is available for free in all rooms and common areas
- Full kitchens (including a refrigerator, stove, and cooking implements) in every room
- Grocery services and fast food delivery are available
- Free hot breakfast buffet available daily
- Sofa which unfolds into a sofa bed in every room
- All rooms are smoke-free
- Pets are allowed with an additional charge (note that pets will not be allowed in con functions)
- Free hotel shuttle within 3 miles of hotel
- Located in a busy, active neighborhood, with easy access to nearby restaurants, fast food, grocery shopping, etc.
- Easy access (2 blocks) to Pentagon City Metro station (Blue and Yellow lines)
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Hotel business center with computer, printer, fax, etc.
- All con functions will be held on a single floor
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Whole Foods Market
- Best Buy
- Pentagon City Mall
- Xpress Care Urgent Care
- Nando's Per-Peri Chicken
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Chevy's Fresh Mex
- Shake Shack
- Lebanese Taverna
- Fyve Restaurant and Lounge
- Epic Smokehouse
- Lebanese Taverna
- Bonefish Grill
- Champps Americana
- Roti's Modern Mediterranean
- Panera Bread