This year CON.TXT 2016 will be held in the Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City in the exciting Pentagon City neightborhood of Arlington, Virgina, just across the river from Washington, D.C. Events will begin the morning of Friday, July 29, and go through the afternoon of Sunday, July 31.
To stay up to date, consult the Updates page or any of our update platforms.
550 Army Navy Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
RATE: $129 for a king or double studio room (plus taxes, etc.). This is a special CON.TXT rate, and it is guaranteed only until late May. We've set aside plenty of kings but only a handful of doubles, so if you want a room with three beds (all rooms have a sofabed in addition to the regular bed) be sure to reserve early!
The hotel room block is closed!
Note: If you are booking a room for two or more people, you will need to call the hotel after booking the room to add the additional names to the registration. (If you are planning to check in together you are not required to add the names ahead of time; this is mostly useful for people who will be checking in separately.)
Looking for a roommate? Comment on the room sharing post to find one!
- Wireless high-speed internet access is available for free in all rooms and common areas
- Full kitchens (including a refrigerator, stove, and cooking implements) in every room
- Grocery services and fast food delivery are available
- Free hot breakfast buffet: Friday 6:30 am - 9 am, Saturday and Sunday 7 am - 10 am
- Sofa which unfolds into a sofa bed in every room
- All rooms are smoke-free
- Pets are allowed with an additional charge (note that pets will not be allowed in con functions)
- Free hotel shuttle within 3 miles of hotel
- Located in a busy, active neighborhood, with easy access to nearby restaurants, fast food, grocery shopping, etc.
- Easy access (2 blocks) to Pentagon City Metro station (Blue and Yellow lines)
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Hotel business center with computer, printer, fax, etc.
- All con functions will be held on a single floor